Work at Aurora
Want to work with our amazing team? See available positions below. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a part-time or full-time outgoing and enthusiastic Massage Therapist. Must be knowledgeable and capable of performing customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality of touch, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic.
- Greet guests in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
- Obtains client's informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
- Creates an excellent experience for guests through a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
- Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends frequency.
- Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
- Executes professional boundaries with clients.
- Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal liability insurance (if rental).
- Completed a minimum of 600 hours of education.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Able to work Tuesday through Friday evenings and Saturday's (somewhat flexible in scheduling).
- Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
Employee or Rental available.
Lash extension artist